Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Maybe we can get a gaming sticky??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member DJP's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2009
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Maybe we can get a gaming sticky??

    because id like to hear some reviews
    Gate City: 16 State Championships in the 2000s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Maybe we can get a gaming sticky??

    Gang-wars .com
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DJP's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2009
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Maybe we can get a gaming sticky??

    5 stars lol
    Gate City: 16 State Championships in the 2000s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Maybe we can get a gaming sticky??

    Any types of games in particular? I can offer my thoughts on a few I've played recently. I mostly play PC, but I've recently re-hooked-up my Wii and started playing through a few titles. Starting to remember just how fun some of its titles can be!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •